VIP Half Day Styling
In your VIP half-day style consultation - depending on your individual requirements - over two to three hours we can cover any of the following:
- A Colour and Body Shape Consultation
- Wardrobe Edit - Outfit Building
- Personal Shop and Styling Session (including event styling)
All of these services can be provided virtually via video call and through online shopping.
Find out more about each type of service and how it works below:
3 hours, £450
What Are the Benefits?
I will go through your wardrobe with you to determine which pieces in your wardrobe work for your lifestyle and your personal style and which no longer serve you.
The benefits of a wardrobe edit are huge:
- you’ll re-connect with your wardrobe and discover outfit combinations you didn’t realise you already have;
- I will show you styling techniques so that you wear your clothes with flair and confidence;
- you'll learn how to wear your clothes to their very best effect based on your colouring, body and face shape;
- I will solve the styling dilemmas you have with specific pieces in your wardrobe;
- you'll identify specific pieces that are missing from your wardrobe to tie everything together and update your look;
- you'll save money and help the environment by breathing new life into your clothes and cull (in a mindful way) those that no longer work for you.
How it Works
A wardrobe edit can be done either in person at your home if you are in the UK, or via Zoom.
Prior to each shop-and-style I will speak with you and ask you to complete my client questionnaire so that I fully understand your lifestyle, tastes, objectives and budget. I will also ask you to arrange your wardrobe so that we can carry out the edit in a methodical way.
At the start of the consultation, I will carry out a high-level colour and body shape assessment (see above). We'll also discuss your style and what you want to achieve with the edit. We then get down to the business of going through each piece and finding new ways to wear them, solutions for any issues you have with them, and a methodical way of deciding what to keep, repair/alter, sell, donate or recycle.
We will take photos of new outfit combinations and styling techniques so you can refer back to them.
If this is done remotely, you will go through your wardrobe with me live on Zoom. All advice and level of thoroughness is the same as in person.
What You Get from The Consultation
Following the consultation you will have:
- all the outfit photographs taken during the consultation;
- an organised and functional wardrobe full of pieces and outfits you will be excited to wear;
- a list of any specific pieces you need to complete any looks or fill any gaps for the upcoming season
- brand recommendations from me to get you started.
Let's stay in touch! We'd love to keep inspiring you.
Monthly shopping tips, brand recommendations, latest blog posts,
news on events and exclusive subscriber discounts on styling services.